Thursday, November 19, 2009
Thursday, November 5, 2009
- You have turkey legs shipped from Magic Kingdom-- Now I don't know if this is something you can actually do or not, but if you could I'd be all over it! I love those Turkey Legs. If you could do anything to get those shipped to you and just have a tid-bit of Disney Magic for dinner I'd say you're a true Disney Fan.
- Your iPod/mp3 player has only Disney podcasts/music/movies on it--I know that probably 40% of my iPod has Disney type things on it! I love being able to just wind down at the end of the day with some music from the movies! I haven't found CDs for the parks yet, but I am still looking!
- You wear Disney Underoo's!!!--I think I laughed out loud on this one! I have yet to wear Disney undies (as an adult at least!) and I would have to say that if you wear Disney undies you are a TRUE fan! :)
- Your pet's food bowls are in the shape of Classic Mickeys-- If your pets even love Disney I would have to say you have a quite an influence. I know that my dog has a Disney collar!
- You can make a Disney reference out of ANYTHING--I know that this is true for me. You mention anything and I can relate it to something Disney. Either a movie, a song, or something in the parks I can relate a topic to Disney! Especially food (Lou Mongello anyone??) hehe ;)
- You only own and wear Disney scrubs to work-- I am not a nurse but I know that when I have my own classroom it will certainly be decorated in tons of Disney paraphernalia. Bringing Disney to your workplace definitely shows a love for ALL things Disney and makes you are true Disney fan. Now if your work IS Disney all I have to say is that I'm jealous!
- You sip your Disney-branded coffee from your Disney coffee mug while reading some Disney articles on a Disney site while waiting on hold to make your Disney vacation plans with your favorite Disney travel agent-- I'd have to say that is a TRUE disney fan :)
- You go and plan a Disney trip you can't afford-- Planning a Disney vacation is one of my favorite things to do! I know that even when I don't have a Disney trip in the works I love going to disneyworld.com and just seeing how much a trip would cost during certain times of the year!
- Make it a daily routine to check Disney websites when you sit down at the computer- I'd have to say one of the first things I do after checking my email is check my Disney websites! I love finding the most up-to-date Disney information and also just hearing about other Disney fantatic's recent trips!
These are the responses I've gotten so far as to what makes a Disney fan! Being a Disney fan is a huge part of my life and living in an age of technology the internet/iPod has become a huge part of fueling my passion! Most 20-somethings use the internet to spur their interests and to make them become impassioned with something that they at first just liked. That's how I became such a huge Disney fan.
I am going to add a few of my favorite pics from my recent trip since I need something to get me through the next 6.5 months before my trip! :)